No, All payments must be electronically submitted through your online tenant portal.
Since we manage homes for hundreds of different homeowners, each homeowner may have a somewhat different standard for tenant selection. Generally, owners consider the following factors:
- Satisfactory credit history
- Monthly income about three times the monthly rental amount
- No outstanding judgments
- No past rental evictions
- Established history of credit since a past bankruptcy
- Employment verification
- Criminal record check
- Present and former landlord references
All properties are offered subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, country of national origin, handicap, or familial status.
All rental payments are due on the 1st of each month. Your rent must be received by 6:00pm EST on the 5th of each month.
No, our application process is not credit driven. However, you will have to meet the criteria listed above.
Acceptable forms of payment for monthly rent are ACH check, Paypal or Credit Card. TCS Management Group reserves the right to require certified funds if you exceed one NSF in any 15-month period.
There is no charge for our leasing staff to help you to find a home. If you decide to submit an application to rent one of our properties, there is a $50 charge for the credit and application background check.
- You need to earn 3 times the monthly rental. (Copies of check stubs may be requested.)
- You need 2 years verifiable employment, with no gaps longer than 2 weeks.
- You need 2 years verifiable rental history, with no 30-day late payments.
- Limit of 1 NSF check in prior 16-month rental history.
- No eviction in prior 36 months. (Letter of explanation required for all previous evictions.)
If you plan to stay in the unit after a roommate moves out, please contact our office so we can draw up new paperwork for you. If you have chosen a new roommate, they need to contact our office and complete an application as well as pay the $50 screening fee.
Only after screening and approval will they be added to the rental agreement/lease and be “legal” to live there.
Applications are usually processed within 48 hours.
Application fee is $50.00 per each applicant.